The Lescombes family would like to send a huge THANK YOU to our friends and neighbors for your support and patience as we’ve navigated through these unprecedented times.
The Governor recently announced that restaurants will be allowed to open starting on June 1st at 50% capacity. Although we are excited to get back to serving you, we are going to take some time to better
prepare for reopening while continuing to offer our curbside to-go options.
We will open our locations in Albuquerque and Las Cruces for dine-in services beginning June 15th. Our Santa Fe location, which is temporarily closed, will also reopen June 15th. Between now and then, we will be working diligently to ensure that we are able to serve each and every guest to the high standard that you’ve come to expect from us. As always, our top priority is the health and safety of our team and guests.
We are diligently working to ensure we have:
- Easy options for how to browse our menu without sharing between guests.
- A comprehensive plan for sanitization and cleanliness along with a training program for all staff.
- A steady supply of necessary ingredients so we can offer a selection we can be proud of.
- A supply of single-serve items to replace shareable condiments.
- A supply of hand-sanitizer and surface/equipment sanitizer to maintain a high level of cleanliness.
- Cashier sneeze barriers where recommended
- Planning seating areas to ensure the minimum required distance between tables
- A no-contact option for credit card payments
- Any other requirements as noted in official COVID-19 safe practices
If you have any other considerations, feel free to let us know. We’d love to hear from you!
Thank you all again, it will be our pleasure to see our dining room full of smiling faces!
For the latest news on our opening, our sanitization policies, our menu options, our special offers, and our entertainment schedule, please like and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.