- You agree by using our eCommerce store, you are of legal age to purchase and consume alcohol.
- You agree by using our eCommerce store to make a purchase that the individual receiving and signing for the delivery will be of legal age to purchase and consume alcohol.
- You understand that package deliveries must be signed for by an adult of legal age, confirmed at delivery by legal photo identification.
- You agree to hold harmless our company, our employees, our agents, and our business partners.
- You are solely responsible for protecting your account password and other account information.
- You will not use our website for any unauthorized or unlawful activity.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell
your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
REFUND & RETURN POLICY
Due to state law, refunds or returns on alcoholic beverages are not allowed. If you receive a defective or damaged product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 575-546-1179 within 2 days of receiving your shipment to ensure we can issue a replacement.
Please be assured that your items will ship out within two business days of purchase. All shipments must be signed for at delivery to ensure the recipient is of legal age. We cannot ship to PO or FPO addresses. Shipments are sent Monday – Friday, excluding holidays and weekends. Our shipping costs vary based on the product and ship to address.
While this privacy and security policy states standards for maintenance of data, and while efforts will be made to meet the standards, the site editor is not in a position to guarantee compliance with these standards. There may be factors beyond the site editor’s control that may result in a disclosure of data. Consequently, the site editor offers no warranties or representations in regards to maintenance or non-disclosure of data.