Christmas is a time to enjoy family and friends as we gather in celebration. Whether your gathering is large or small, Christmas Dinner is a tradition that cannot be overlooked. Make it easy this year! Available at our locations in Alamogordo, Albuquerque, and Las Cruces.
Prime Rib & Wine Pairing Package
Enjoy the simplicity of a take & bake prime rib roast, paired perfectly with our 631 Signature Cab-Sangio. Simply follow the oven roasting instructions and add your own simple sides and you’ll be ready for the perfect Christmas dinner. Only $97
631 Signature Series Cab-Sangio
Our 631 Signature Cab-Sangio is perfect with a juicy prime rib roast. Composed of 50% Cabernet Sauvignon and 50% Sangiovese, this off-dry red wine is fresh and fruit-forward with no oak. On the nose, pomegranate and light pepper with undertones of jam unfold onto the palate with black cherry, subtle earth, and a savory finish reminiscent of black olive. Between the savory and the jammy fruit, this wine is an absolutely perfect pair.
Take & Bake Prime Rib Roast
How easy it is to prepare our take & bake prime rib roast! Simply follow the instructions below and allow the roast to cook itself.
- Remove roast from the fridge, allowing 1-1.5 hours at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place roast on the center rack, uncovered
- For Rare (115-125 degrees in center), cook approx 50 minutes
- For Medium-Rare (125-135 degrees in center), cook approx 60 minutes
- For Medium (135-145 degrees in center), cook approx 70 minutes
- For Medium-Well (145-155 degrees in center), cook approx 80 minutes
- For Well Done (155-165 degrees in center), cook approx 90 minutes
- Allow the roast to rest for 15-20 minutes prior to slicing and serving
Order by Thurs, Dec 22nd | Pickup on Dec 24th, 11am-5pm